Dutch duo Dead Neaderthals are set to release their 2016 performance on Roadburn Festival on limited edition cassette (100) and digital. The cassette is housed in a stunning 3-panel sleeve designed by Loulou & Tummie.
The digital version will go on sale next week, the cassette will be available in the first week of October. Watch this space for when pre-orders for the tape go live. Digital will be available next week.
The artwork is now available to check out in (click =large).
An impression of the set can be found at Ponto-Alternativo.
“Nijmegen duo Dead Neanderthals levelled the audience in a way harsher than most “extreme” metal bands would be able to do. Imagine a rather noisy free jazz sax solo with a drummer playing an excruciatingly relentless fill behind it. Now stretch it for about forty-five minutes of non-stop head pounding and along which you start to recognize how well kept the whole pace is.”
- c&p Dead Neanderthals / Roadburn Records
Otto Kokke – saxophone
René Aquarius – drums
- Recorded live by Marlon Wolterink at Cul De Sac, Tilburg
- Mixed and mastered by Marlon Wolterink at White Noise Studio, Winterswijk // whitenoisestudio.com
- Artwork and layout by Loulou & Tummie // loulouandtummie.com
- Roadburn Records // roadburnrecords.com